Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun new lunch toys!

As y'all know, I have a healthy obsession (buh-dum-dum, thank you folks, I'll be here all week!) with lunch packing. And anything to make it more fun and interesting, all the better!

Well, even when I send a 'plain old sandwich' I always cut it 1) to make it more fun and 2) to make it fit in our Laptop Lunchbox more easily. Til now, I've used a few, like these:




And then I stumbled across these:

These take our basic cutters to a whole other level! The mama & baby elephant? The dog in his doghouse? And the fact that sandwiches can now be puzzles too? I *know* I'm going to score some points with these lunches! I got these direct from the super-nice Mama who invented them (and, can I just say, that getting international air mail with all those Australian stamps was equally exciting for the girls!), and now *can't wait* til next week to pack a sandwich!

(can I now use these as an excuse to get the Laptop Lunchbox 2.0? So I can lay these cuties out to maximize their wow factor? lol)