Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It almost actually hurts

It's *killing* me not to be at Order of the Phoenix right now . . ..

On a more positive note though - I think I've failed to mention that, after getting off to a pretty rocky start (well, actually she got off to a *great* start and then kind of forgot . . . but, I digress), Caroline really seems to have this sleeping thing down these days! She's down for 11 hrs at night and around 3 more in naps (still 2/day for now). Kind of makes not being as able to run off to the movies a bit more bearable.

Besides, I have the countdown to Deathly Hallows to hold me over (just barely over 9 days now!) . . . and don't doubt that I'll be at the store at midnight (too bad Anna Claire's still too young to dress up and go with me!).

No comments: