Anna Claire is officially signed up to start soccer this Fall (well, a couple weeks anyway, it's hard to call it 'Fall' when I know it'll still be 90degrees). She's beyond excited. I'm mostly amused at the accessories . . ..
For our bargain registration fee (and I'm not being sarcastic there), she gets:
A Game Jersey
A pair of Shorts
A pair of Socks to match said Jersey
A T-shirt
A Waterbottle
A Mesh Bag (for her "kit")
A League Car Magnet (yep, my minivan will be ridin' in true Soccer Mom style now!)
Individual Awards after each game
End of Season Awards Ceremony (I'm guessing there are trophies involved)
She'll have practice for 1 hour once a week for 11 weeks, and a match once a week for 9 weeks (first 2 weeks are practice only - you know, so these Pre-K kids can work on their strategies, etc).
Add this to the mounting excitement about starting Pre-K . . . and the kid is sure she's a rock star!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment