Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And a busy July too

I can hardly believe it's been a month since I've updated. This summer is FLYING by. Really, it's only 3.5weeks til school starts again! It's been a happy blur of camps, park trips, pool visits, and friends.

This month brought (or is bringing):
- Fireworks and parties (for the 4th and for friend's birthdays)
- Swimming (with the best 'floatie' I've ever used/seen)
- Park trips and camp field trips (making pizza at a local joint, the children's museum, and natural history museum)
- Movies and dinners with friends
- Passport applications (4 months and 28 days til the cruise, but who's counting?)
- Investigation of school options (including K12 Virtual Academy) and school supply shopping
- Cheer camp
- A sleep study for B
- A much anticipated movie premier (for me anyway!)
- A family trip to the aquarium and some time in the Olympic Park splash fountains
- Church BBQ
- Consideration of volunteering with Sunday School in the Fall
- Dr check-ups

And, then . . . Sneak A Peek (where we'll learn teacher assignments), a neighborhood back-to-school bash, and then . . . back to the early mornings and the rhythm of school! And back-to-school will bring all of it's own activities too - Upward Cheerleading, Daisy Scouts, Children's Choir, and Ballet.

Yep, I'm definitely a "stay at home" Mom alright.

No comments: