Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treat

Okay, first: wow. Has it really been this long since I've updated? I guess so, a few rounds with croup will do that to you (and it also gives one a whole new education in nebulizers/spacers/inhalers, but that's neither here nor there).

Alas, I'm making up for it with a vertitable photo fest . . ..

Costumes! Since 'bock, bock' was Caroline's first animal sound, it seemed fitting. Anna Claire's ladybug spots (black pom-poms in the tutu) didn't seem to show up too well (perhaps it was all the excited jumping around?)





















Anxiously waiting at the door to get a start on their trick-or-treating fun




















Our little soccer star



































Caroline's dress-up hula-shaking (this kid's a *ham*)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't tell me you had your child dressed as something resembling a Gamecock!

m. said...

Well, she also went to a few pre-Halloween events as a Clemson cheerleader. But, seriously, if you heard her 'bock, bock . . . oh, and did I mention that she would also clasp her little hands in the center of her chest and 'flap' her elbows when she said it (completely unprompted, don't know where she saw it and picked it up)? Besdies, she portrayed them as the harmless little chickens that they are!