So, this afternoon Caroline decided to have a Mommy wrestling match. I was playing on the floor with her, and she insisted on climbing all over me, tugging on my hair, and continually charging back for me (giggling all the while). After I'd reached exhaustion, I headed over to the computer where Anna Claire was playing on the PBSKids site (probably playing a Curious George or Between the Lions game, her fave show of late).
I teasingly ask: "what are we going to do with your sister?"
A: "Give her away." She matter-of-factly replies.
Me: "Oh, but she'd miss her big sissy!"
A: "We can find someone else to be her sister."
Hmmm . . .
Me: "But, you'd miss her, wouldn't you?!"
A: "No. I'd send her a postcard."
Flash forward a few hours. I'm putting Anna Claire's PJs on her in our bedroom. She tells me that I "need to hurry because her Daddy and her sissy are waiting for her in her room." She asks if sissy can stay in her bed for her story-time tonight, because "she's my very best friend."
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment