I keep forgetting to put these stories in as they happen . . . but, I want to make sure to post them (to share, and for posterity!).
Anna Claire often (read: every time she goes to visit, so at least a couple of times each week) gets money from her Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa. They usually give her enough for her to buy herself an Icee on our trips to Target (though, somehow it's never "her" money that gets spent - that's collecting in her monkey bank, but that's another story!). Anyway, she always get a dollar and some change (got to cover that tax!). A couple of months back, Anna Claire was unwrapping the coins from the dollar bill when she informs us of her preference for "paper money." In case that wasn't enough - she then somewhat dejectedly observes that "it's only a George Washington." When exactly she figured out who was on each bill, I haven't the slightest. Besides, she's still 3, what's she looking for? Grant? Franklin?
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment