Anna Claire had a ball today, playing with (read: exhausting) her Papa. Nana and I ran around, dragging the baby all over town!
First, my very first NINO meeting. Basically, lots of babywearing Mommies with lots and lots of carriers. Alas, I didn't get to try any on today since Caroline promptly fell asleep in her Kozy and I was too much of a sap to wake such an angel. I did get to see a bunch of new ones, including a ring sling in the same fabric (colorgrown taupe) as the Maya Tie I ordered this week. Yes, I know it wasn't on my list. Well, said list is pretty fluid and in my search for the perfect wrap/Mei Tai hybrid I decided to try the Maya Tie (besides, I got a pretty darn good deal on it). We'll see . . ..
Then we headed over to a movie theater for a Clorox Momwire event. It's basically a focus group of Moms for Clorox products. But, Nana and I each left with a crazy gift bag - a couple of bottles of Anywhere Spray, a couple of bottles of their new 'gentle' bleach, a couple of massive containers of wipes, among other things in a really nice tote bag. All so I could spread the word about these products (if I like them) to others . . . like, say, by telling you all about them (links included) in the blog. I consider my booty earned!
Caroline was an absolute angel the entire time. She hung out (and napped!) in the Kozy. She even nursed in it for the first time today. Worked out pretty well. One more reason to love it!
Tomorrow will also mark one week back at preschool for Anna Claire. She's having a ball, even if she can already do most everything her teachers have said they'll focus on this year. So long as she learns not to yell at her friends (she has a tendency to be "directive of others' play" - that would be 'bossy' to you and me) and that she can't always win (when did this whole ultra-competitive streak begin?). If we can accomplish that, I'll consider the year a roaring success!
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment