Saturday, April 04, 2009

Big Stuff Weekend

Caroline is having quite the 'big girl' weekend . . ..

First, she's becoming quite the pro with this potty training thing. Sort of following in her sister's footsteps - late to start, but quick to catch on.

Then this afternoon, Caroline went to see her first movie at the THEATER! She really liked Monsters vs. Aliens, and especially enjoyed her popcorn. She's a big fan of Bicarbonate Ostylezene Benzoate (aka B.O.B.), the "indestructible gelatinous mass"), while Anna Claire prefers the heroine Ginormica (aka Susan). I'm a Dr. Cockroach girl myself (shocker, eh? I dig the evil genius).

But the biggie was our party this afternoon (complete with the "Best Wishes" cake she picked out - don't ask me, she picked it) to celebrate NO MORE PACI's!!! Seems hers "broke" yesterday (k, *maybe* the scissors and I had a little something to do with that . . . ) and she immediately chose to throw it in the trashcan. Only a couple of bumps in the road so far (knock wood), but really much smoother than B or I had anticipated. We realize we're not 'out of the woods' just yet though, and that tonight might be more challenging than last . . . we'll see!

ETA: Another FIRST! Anna Claire no longer has training wheels on her bike!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow... that is a big weekend for her! :-)