So, after a few days deliberation, it took cleaning my desk to seal the deal!
We'd been pondering a couple of options, when I came across a coupon from the PTSA for 10% off a party at one of our options. I took it as a sign. Done!
Anna Claire will be having her party at one of the local bounce places. We'll be inviting everyone (well, it feels that way anyway!). It will be private (ie. no 'outsiders' there during party time). They have 2 seperate bounce rooms (so just about the time the kids have gotten to 'do' everything in one, they move on to another with all new/different stuff). Then we'll have a party room for cake, etc. We've been to a party there before, and were fairly impressed with how well they managed everything (engaging the kids, managing the chaos, smooth transitions, etc).
Truthfully, it includes pretty much everything. Right down to the invites. All I'll need to do is bring the cake!
{exhale}
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment