I'm still here. Just taking more time than I'd have anticipated to recover (even though my friend warned me of this!). Every time I think I'm really past it, it reminds me that it still has the ability to knock me on my backside.
The girls are doing great though, and lovin' Summer. Anna Claire has been to several weeks of day-camp (3 days/week), and taken field trips to the Center for Puppetry Arts, the Chattahoochee Nature Center, and a local pizza joint to make pizzas. She also had a ball during a week of Vacation Bible School at church.
Caroline's been missing her Sissy! We've tried to stay busy at home though, and are still doing Gymboree Play and Art classes. We're also trying to keep a steady schedule of playdates on Sissy's camp days (like tomorrow morning we'll be headed to the park with a couple of Gymboree friends). She's singing up a storm these days - everything from her ABC's to Shake Your Booty (which comes with a riotous wiggling backside). She's counting to 10 and recognizes all her letters. She's SO ready to go to preschool in August. Anna Claire's day-camp is at the church where Caroline will go to preschool (and where Anna Claire went), and Caroline just wants to stay every time we drop her sister off! We'll see how the seperation goes when it's the 'real deal!'
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment