I just always seem to think to post when something's going around.
This time it's Anna Claire. Just some stomach bug (vomitting and fever around 103F) that we're hoping passes *quickly.* She's such a trooper though, even when she's obviously feeling miserable.
Caroline seems to be doing a bit better now though. I've begun to suspect that all of her sleeping troubles have been tied to her ears. Since, for the moment, they seem to be under control and she's been sleeping really well. Including one night that she woke several times early (closer to 9pm, rather than 3am!), and we gave her a dose of Ibuprofen (thinking that her ears might be bothering her) - wouldn't you know it, after that she slept straight through the night. So, perhaps it's been her ears all along that have caused the miserable sleep patterns?
I guess I finally do have some news of own too - a few weeks ago I had 11" hacked off my hair for Locks of Love. It started, as my hair had gotten so long (pregnancy and nursing seem to have kept it growing FAST), that I figured I might as well let it go just a bit longer and do some good with it. When I finally got it cut off, it was really a gift for me too! I swear, it's so much lighter and easier to take care of (at it's longest it took hours and hours and hours to dry, not to mention the time and amount of shampoo!). I'll try to post pics at some point, just to show the drama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment