So, we went to a pre-opening special event today at the new World of Coke, complements of the Depot (thanks!). It was a lot of fun, especially for free and with very small crowds!
Highlight of the afternoon though: when her Daddy asked her if she was going to have some Coca-Cola, Anna Claire replied (wide-eyed incredulous and all) "I'm not allowed to have Coca-Cola!"
Yep, I'm the mean Mommy who won't let her 4yo get pumped up on caffeine (at this point, she still considers 1/2 watered down Hi-C a big treat, I fully intend to run with that as long as I possibly can!). She did try a sip though (I'm not *that* mean!), and frankly, made it clear that she preferred the fruity drinks!
At least I wasn't as mean as her Daddy - he gave her some of the Beverly! from Italy. Honestly, it truly is the most disgusting thing I've tasted to date. It really, really is *that* bad.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment