Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Jellyfish and Belugas

Another trip to the Georgia Aquarium (which, by the way, is absolutely amazing and highly recommended!). Anna Claire has been 4 times this year, we're getting good use out of our annual passes! I think this was our best visit yet. Brian took the day off so that he could go with us, and it was SO much less busy than any other time we've been. We got to see every exhibit, up close, for as long as we wanted. No crush of crowds, no frustration with inconsiderate people, even parking was a breeze.

Anna Claire liked the jellyfish best. At least, that's the answer we get most consistently! Sometimes it's the garibaldi's (like Deepo, the mascot). She's also quite good at identifying Oz and Gracie, the sea otters (and yes, she really can tell the difference, though I'm not entirely sure how!).

I guess Caroline liked the belugas the best. Primarily because it's the only exhibit she was awake for. She was really only 'up' for it because she woke to nurse and it was a good spot (dim, not busy, and really quite peaceful). I wore her in the Maya Tie and she napped, nursed, and peeked her way through all afternoon.

We'll be buying our annual passes for next year VERY soon. It's so awesome having such an amazing aquarium right here . . ..

No comments: